CREAGRI, Inc.® welcomes you to our website. We hope you find the information in our website informative. We have developed this Legal Statement to clearly set forth the terms and conditions applicable to the Site and the use of the information contained in the Site. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, and agree to abide by, the terms & conditions set forth in this Legal Statement (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. We may periodically change the terms, so please check them from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed items.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Site was created to be informative. Accordingly, we will permit you to display, download or photocopy material displayed or otherwise published on the Site for your non-commercial and personal use, provided that our trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices are prominently displayed on such materials. However, you may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reuse, re-post, reproduce, sell, transmit, or otherwise use such material for public or commercial purposes without the express written consent of CREAGRI, Inc.® Nor may such material be used in the creation of any other publications, on-line services, or web sites, without the express written consent of CREAGRI, Inc.®
2. You should assume that all the content published on the Site is copyrighted by CREAGRI, Inc.® and may only be used in the manner provided for in these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the Site contains a number of names, logos, trademarks and other intellectual properties which are the property of CREAGRI, Inc.® and may not be used for any purpose without CREAGRI, Inc.® express written consent.
3. Although we have tried to provide you with accurate and updated information in the Site, we cannot be certain that all such information is free of errors or omissions. As a result we cannot make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, usefulness, or completeness of the materials on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Further, CREAGRI, Inc.® does not warrant that the site or the servers that make it available are free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
4. In no event shall CREAGRI, Inc.® be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if CREAGRI, Inc.® has been advised of the possibility of the same, based on your use of the site or any information contained in the site.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CREAGRI, Inc.®, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and each such party's successors and assigns, from and against all actions, claims, damages, demands, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), liabilities, losses and suits arising from or relating to any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The materials contained in the Site were developed to keep you informed about CREAGRI, Inc.® and its products. As a result, we cannot make any claim that the information in the Site is appropriate in any jurisdiction or that the products described in the Site are available for purchase in all jurisdictions. Furthermore, the Site is operated from the United States, and some of the software that may be downloaded from the site could be subject to governmental export control or other restrictions. If you download any software, you represent and warrant that you are not subject to any such restrictions.
7. We reserve the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all functionality of the Site, or any portion thereof, for any reason whatsoever and at any time. We also reserve the right to change, alter or improve the Site, or any portion thereof, and any of the materials contained in the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time without notice.
9. While we welcome your comments and feedback (through e-mail, regular mail or over the telephone) with respect to the Site or any of our products, please note that we are not seeking any unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials related to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. Over the years we have discovered that most ideas have either been thought of already or we have employees working on the same or similar ideas already. If you send us any proposed ideas or other such information, you must understand that it will be treated as non- proprietary and non-confidential, and may be used by CREAGRI, Inc.® for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation.
10. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11. Please note that we reserve the right to change the contents of this Legal Statement, including without limitation any of the Terms and Conditions, at any time in our sole discretion. You will be required to comply with any such revisions and therefore should periodically visit this Legal Statement to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. If any disputes arise between us regarding your use of this web site, such disputes shall be resolved according to the laws of the State of California, and the federal and state courts of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims.
13. This statement sets forth the entire agreement regarding all of the matters discussed in this statement.